Samyang 50 mm AS UMC T1.5 Standard Angle VDSLR Lens
1 Year of Warranty
Trust of Samyang
- Suitable for full-frame, 50mm manual focus lens, Suited for video use, Bright T1.5 light transmission, 46.2° field of view, Smooth, out of focus bokeh, Perfect for portraits, 9 elements, 6 groups, Compatible with full-frame and APS-C sensors, Nikon F mount
- Detachable petal-shaped lens hood minimise flare and ghost by sheltering lens from unnecessary lights.
- The lenses produce the same image color and have a united location of aperture and focus gear ring to maximize the convenience when filming.
- Samyang 50mm T1.5 AS UMC is carefully designed for professional film and video works. The focus gear ring is installed for follow focus system. You may change the aperture quietly and smoothly with the uncoupled aperture gear rings. Also, distance scale and T numbers are marked on both sides of the lens for convenience.
- Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) technology of Samyang Optics optimizes the light penetration and minimizes flare and ghost. With such optical construction, it has 0.45m of minimum focal length to take photos of subjects in near distance.
With our partnered courier services your product will be delivered fast.
With cpstore 6 Quality checks your product quality is 100% trustable.
All your purcahse are secured from our leading payment gateways.
The Samyang 50 mm T1.5 AS UMC video lens gives 46.2 degrees field of view, and thanks to high brightness value of T1.5 (f/1.4) it comes as a great tool in poor lighting conditions. This manual focus lens ensures exceptionally smooth and aesthetic mapping for out of focus areas beyond the focal plain, producing a smooth, natural bokeh effect. This feature will be appreciated by professional filmmakers and photographers taking portrait photos. Optically, the lens consists of nine lens elements arranged in six groups (including one aspherical and one hybrid aspherical lens element) to ensure high contrast and natural colour reproduction, all lens elements have been covered with multi-layered UMC anti-reflective coatings. Compatible with full-frame and APS-C sensors.
Tags: Samyang 50 mm AS UMC T1.5 Standard Angle VDSLR Lens