Terms And Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to your use of the CP Store- India web site ("www.cpstore.in") by CP Store, (herein afterreferred to as cpstore.in) and its customers. Your use of the web siteindicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. These termsand conditions are subject to change by The CPStore.The CPStoremay change the content of its terms and conditions at any time withoutany prior notice to anyone.
By becoming a member of CP Store, the customer herein agrees to bebound to the terms and conditions listed on CPStore.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect ofany loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the declineof authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholderhaving exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with ouracquiring bank from time
- Placing Order / PricingAll pricing is in India Rupees and inclusive of GST. Please note thatpricing and stock availability are subject to change without priornotice. All orders placed are subject to confirmation and acceptance by CPStore.To minimize errors and improve efficiency, orders should be placedusing our on-line ordering system whenever possible.Price may vary depending upon location due to freight costs and otherlogistical requirements.
- Delivery/collectionWe do not ship internationally and PO BOX address.We do not ship to third party addresses unless that address is knownand can be verified by The CPStore.Customers are responsible to have someone at the delivery address tosign for and accept the delivery. Cost for re-delivery attempts willbe passed to the customers if the delivery address is unattended atthe time of delivery.After your order is placed, you will be sent an E-mail notificationwhich will include Tracking Details which can be used to track yourorder delivery status.
- Delivery time Estimated Delivery time to any address within India is flashed when you place order. Any date Quoted for delivery is an estimate only. The CPStore shall not be liable to the Customer for any loss or damagehowsoever arising for failure to deliver on or before the Quoted date.The Customer shall accept and pay for Products, not withstanding any failure by The CP Store to deliver by the Quoted date.
- Warranty Claim Most goods sold by The CP Store come with respective Manufacturer Warranty; it can only be shorter if a special note is mentioned about an item. All the peripheral components are covered by standard manufacturer warranty.Goods under warranty cover will be replaced or repaired by the manufacturers. A refund may be available if a product is not of merchantable quality, does not fit the description provided or is unfit for its purpose.The IT Bazaar is responsible for the handling of most products warranty processes. Warrantees for individual parts we sell are provided by the manufacturers, not the CP Store.
- DOA (Dead on arrival) items are eligible for refund or replacement.DOA items must be reported within 3 days from the time you receive your goods. Failure to report a DOA item within 3 days will result in you not being able to claim the item as a DOA. This is particularly important for memory cards, hard drives, mobile phones, camera, lens etc where the manufacturers have strict guidelines. All products are eligible for warranty claim even after a 3 day period.Please complete the online warranty return form and attach copy of original purchase invoice, Any unauthorized repair or upgrade voids warranty.
All warrantees are voided if returned product is found in any way tobe mishandled, modified, tampered, abused, physicallydamaged or used under wrong voltage etc.
CP Store is not responsible for data contents or the security of thedata contents contained in any returned goods. Customers should backup any data prior to sending the goods back to us; data may bedestroyed during our testing. It is also beyond the scope of ourcontrol once the device is sent to our supplier. We do not providedata recovery service.
Customer is responsible for proper packaging of Returns. All warranties will be void on items that are insufficiently orinac curately packaged. Customer is responsible for all the shipping charges associated with returning the defective merchandise. If any item(s) returned for warranty claim is determined to be physically damaged, the item(s) will be returned to the customer as is.All costs incurred in returning non-faulty or incorrectly chosen products to us for repair, refund, replacement or credit are your responsibility. CP Store is not responsible for any parcel missing intransit, on its return back to CP Store. Non-faulty product does not include any product which is not of merchantable quality, does not fitthe description provided, or is unfit for its purpose.
- Warranty turnaround time Turn around time for warranty claims largely depends on the suppliersor the distributors. We will try our best to speed up the process.Please understand the time involved for a warranty claim will include:our time to test the item, shipping back to the supplier, supplier own test and replacement/repair, and the shipping back to us
- Payment Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment for products supplied shall be made in full by the Customer to CP Store without deduction ordemand, within the approved term as advised by CP Store, or in the absence of a term approved by CP Store, within (7) days from the order date. Payment for products ordered through CP Store can be made by Debit /Credit Cards / Net Banking
- Liability CP Store shall not be liable to the Customer, or to any other person whomsoever, for any loss or damage whatsoever or how so ever caused arising directly or directly in connection with the Products,other than expressly imposed by statute in terms of which it is not possible to limit or exclude liability. CP Store expressly excludes liability for consequential loss or damage including but not limited to loss of profit, business, revenue,goodwill or anticipated savings.
- Disclaimer Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability, and price stability we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice.Information contained throughout the web pages and in our database is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors, and omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products, and specifications without notice.Images displayed on this web site should be regarded as illustrative and informational purpose only. The actual products may occasionally be not identical to the images. Hyperlinks (URL) provided through out our product pages can only be used as references only. The products we carry are often not identical as the contents contained in the links.If unsure, please contact us via email.
- Obligations of the Customer As member of CP Store, the Customer must provide current, complete,and accurate information about the Customer at all times.The Customer is entirely responsible for their account which includes confidentiality, any and all activities through using the Customer's account, CP Store will not be held responsible in any manner. CP Store reserves the right to terminate a Customer's account if it is found to contain false, incomplete, inaccurate information. If any security concerns or breaches arise from the Customer, they shall report it to CP Store immediately. CP Store does not store any credit card details for any Customers. The Customer will ensure that credit card details are their sole responsibility to safe guard.